1. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: Haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
2. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette: This palette is gorgeous. It was $4.99, and it has been sold out since the fall. I picked up the last one :)
3. Burt's Bees Towelettes for Sensitive Skin: I am adoring these. I got them to take to the hospital to wash my face, and have since been using them every morning. They are super hydrating and they have no fragrance, which is great.
4. Maybelline BabyLips in Original Mint: It's the first one I've tried, and I'll definitely pick up more!
1. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 120 Light: This stuff is going to be holy grail for me. I did one eye and showed my mom and she could not believe the difference. I don't think I'll leave the house without using this! I have dark circles, and this really helps.
2. Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara: This has been getting a ton of hype in the YouTube beauty world, so I had to try it. I like it so far.
3. Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover: I am sensitive to basically every makeup remover. It's a constant battle, and I have yet to find one that doesn't hurt my eyes. This one has been irritating to my eyes, but fine on my face, so I'll still use it. If anyone has a great eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes, comment and let me know!
4. Wet N Wild Walking on Egg Shells Trio: This is an awesome little trio. It was like $1.99, and the colors and quality are incredible. I have looked for this at multiple drug stores since AUGUST, and I finally caught a lady in the cosmetics department as she was refreshing the display.
5. L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lip Stain in 184-Rose on and on: This is supposed to be a dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains, and I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain in 030 Smitten: Love these, I am sure I'll love this one too!
2. L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Pink Cashmere: I have never tried a L'Oreal lipstick, so I'm curious to see how I like them!
1. Nars Pressed Light Reflecting Powder (Sephora): Love this. It really sets your makeup and leaves a barely noticeable photoshopped glow.
2. Urban Decay Naked Basics: I love this palette so much, they are all good quality mattes, while I wish there would have been more variety in the shades.
3. Sephora Brand Eye Lash Curler: Does the job well.
3. Tweezerman Tweezers (Beauty Brands): Do the job well, great high quality tweezers.
4. Clinique Chubby Shadow Stick in Bountiful Beige: Great base, convenient and super easy to apply.
1. Fresh Sugar Petal Lip Treatment: I am obsessed with these things. They are seriously so good. This is the newest color, and it swatches gorgeously!
2. Origins GinZing Eye Cream: I have already noticed a difference in how soft my skin is with this in just a few days.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Stash: These are my all time favorite eye liners, and this olive green color is gorgeous.
4. Korres Lip Butter in Mango: Moisturizing and a great color, I'd definitely pick these up in other colors!
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed: I've been lusting after this color for so long, and it is as pretty as everyone says it is!
6. + 7. Sephora Hair Ties in Blue and Green: The girls that work there were helping my mom out and they felt so bad for me after my surgery that they gave those to my mom for me!
8. Dior Addict Lipstick Sample in Extreme: Another gift from the lovely Sephora team, I have never owned any super high end lip products, so I am excited to see how I like this.
That's it. There is the official end of this collective, gigantic haul. Let me know if any of these products are your favorites or what you've hauled recently (beauty or fashion or anything!)