Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Argan Oil

Alright, most of you know the latest and the greatest trend in skin and hair care is the Josie Maran Argan Oil at Sephora. 

Here's the problem: This 1.7oz bottle is a whopping $48.00. It's 100% Pure Argan Oil, nothing else special added to it.
I set out on a mission to find the exact same thing at Whole Foods for a fraction of the cost.
*drumroll*

So, I did find the exact same thing. Aura Cacia Argan Skin Oil for 1oz at Whole Foods for $14.99. It's even cheaper on Amazon for $9.50


A much more affordable way to try this new craze. 100% Pure Argan Oil, just not under the Josie Maran name. (and it's worth it, my skin and hair have thanked me!)

The lady at Whole Foods who helped me find this told me that a lot of people have been asking for it, probably because of all of the much deserved hype! She also uses it in her hair.

For anyone who is wondering, I use it on my face after I wash it, but before I put on any other cream. On my hair, I use it right before I blow it dry. My mother has been using it as well, and she loves it as much as I do!

Have you tried Argan Oil? Will you try it? Let us know if you love it like we do!
xoxo,
A+C

PS-we accidentally skipped today in the queue, our bad for this late post.

5 comments:

  1. I just got a little bottle of this as a 100-point perk from Sephora. I'll have to keep this dupe in mind if I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually received a sample of Argan Oil and I can't wait to try it. I've heard the hype and was hoping I wouldn't love it because I can't really afford/want to pay the price. But thanks for letting me know about Whole Foods...now, I hope I will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, most of you know the latest and the greatest trend in skin and hair care is the Josie Maran Argan oil at Sephora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use the moroccan argan oil from pro naturals! I love it! My hair looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently I've used this Argan Oil that's amazing! I love this natural and organic products. I also love this products for my skin care because of its purity.

    Thanks a lot..
    Helen
    Pura d'or Pure & Organic Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete