We all love going to our own clubs or visiting them with family in friends. For those of us who don't frequent clubs, there are a few important rules to follow.
1. Dress. Most clubs have a no denim policy (mine is very strict). Find out about other clubs before you visit. Make sure that things are appropriate length and not too tight.
2. Cell Phones. My (C) club is very strict on this as well. Make sure you know the rules before you take out your phone to answer your boyfriend's text!
3. Be polite to the employees. Just because you're at country club doesn't mean you're entitled to treat the employees poorly. If anything, it makes you look worse. Think about everything that they put up with-no need to add onto it,
4. Smile at everyone. No need to speak to anyone, but at least smile so you don't come off stuck up! (if it's your club, your parents will love to hear other members how sweet their daughter is!)
5. Don't leave things a mess. In the locker rooms and at the table, clean up. You wouldn't leave hand towels in your friends bathroom, would you?)
Enjoy visiting your club/others, but mind those manners! (from someone who has been on both ends, it means a lot to employees!)