It's time for your checkup...or maybe you're like me and live at the doctor's office. Either way, here are a few etiquette tips from a pro.
1. Arrive on time. The office's time is valuable too!
2. Don't complain about a wait. My personal record is six hours.
3. Be courteous to everyone in the office. Getting in on their good side can also help you get appointments in a pinch.
4. Cover your cough etc. No one else wants the same illness!
5. Stand up when the doctor comes in the room. Good handshake and eye contact are implied.
5. Always use proper titles.
6. Thank everyone. Seriously they have a very difficult job.
Keep minding those manners!