Monday, September 10, 2012
We had a tumblr request from the fabulous Emily to write a post on Blogging Etiquette/Ethics. Here are our tips!
1. Don't copycat names and posts. End of story.
2. Don't comment obsessively and expect comments back. Bloggers don't all have time to do that!
4. If you participate in blog features, link back to the creator. (Hey It's Ok Thursday etc.) I see that a lot and it makes me feel bad.
5. Don't claim series/graphics as your own. If you mess up with that, add in appropriate links when you use photos.
6. Remember: Everyone sees Blogger. That is more likely to show up in a google search than a tumblr page. Make sure you represent yourself in an appropriate matter, on blogger. Tumblr is a little bit more free, especially if you make yourself anonymous, as both of us have chosen to do.
What did we leave out? Let us know!