Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Review: Benefit and Too Faced

I received tumblr requests to post reviews on these two products:

Benefit the POREfessional:

I received this product as a "free" 500 point perk along with a mini They're Real Mascara. It happened to be a fully sized product! I really do like it. It's only .75oz for $30, so it is pretty expensive for what you get. It makes my skin feel so smooth and velvety-so I love that. I am not an expert in the primer field, quite honestly. This is the first one I have had. If it lasts long enough for the price, I would repurchase it because I think it helps my makeup last longer. You don't need a lot of product either.


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
 
HOLY GRAIL. I love this product so much. It is matte and perfect for those of us with lighter complexions. As pretty as the normal Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is, I think it would make me look muddy, so this is a great alternative. I love that is totally, completely matte. Sometimes I feel like bronzer with a lot of shimmer can make me look "shiny." It's perfect. It applies easily and smells like chocolate (for real.) I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Do you use any of these? Let me know!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try that too faced bronzed - being rather pale I'm so conscious of bronzers looking muddy on me. I love the porefessional - it makes my skin feel so soft! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete