Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Minute Face

I received a tumblr request to post what I wear personally if I only have five minutes to put makeup on! Here they are!


1. Garnier BB Cream. I know it's not a real bb cream, but I still love it and it is so great when I'm rushing.
2. Benefit Watts Up. My face feels so much more awake with this on!
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara
4. NARS Blush in Orgasm. I might skip this step depending on the day.
5. Urban Decay Eye Shadow-Half Baked. I might also skip this step, but it's a good fall back!
5. Tarte LipSurgence Lipstain. So easy and effortless!

What does your 5 minute face look like? Let us know!
A+C

2 comments:

  1. My 5 Minute Face is almost the same, minus eye shadow.

    I use CoverGirl BB Cream, Clinique All About Eyes Concealer under my eyes, Makeup Forever concealer for spots, Clinique blush, Stila bronzer, and CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara.

    Also, how is Garnier not real BB Cream?

    ReplyDelete