Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday

(note: none of the statements in this post are in anyway sponsored. We have not received any compensation for writing this post in any way.)

Small Business Saturday. It's a day that is focused on sharing the love to the people in our community who run their own small business. Here are some "smaller" brands we love! 

1. Sloane Ranger
A darling brand, that is still brand new! It launched in 2011, and I picked up the most darling little coin purse (with the anchors!) and I love it. I see the quality in the way that the product is made, and I will definitely buy more! Check it out, these are a fun alternative the Vera Bradley coin purses and other bags.

A super cute jewelry website, they house fun and trendy statement pieces, and more traditional pieces like the monogrammed jewelry. This is a brand I don't own any of myself, but my mom has given some pieces as gifts, and they have been true crowded pleasers!

While this brand isn't so small anymore, it's still a great shop. Monograms galore! I asked for a few things from here for Christmas, and I hope santa is good to me ;). A great place to find anything and everything you could want monogrammed!


This is probably one of my favorite secret weapon brands. I fall in love with their little patterns, and their durability ranks an A+! Seriously the best. Check them out!


Another brand that is growing in popularity, with good reason! I have a headband or 2 from this line, and my sister has shorts that I may or may not borrow often. This line is all made in the USA, and has great quality to boot.

What are your favorite smaller brands? We love to add more to our repertoire! (we know we missed a few here!)
xoxo
A+C


No comments:

Post a Comment