1. Please do not talk about personal matters of business. I'm listening to two college girls talking about who "got with" who on Halloween. no thanks.
2. Only take up the room that you need. At many Starbucks', space is at a premium. I currently see a business man taking up 6 spots by himself.
3. Throw away your cups/napkins. In the time that I have been sitting here, I've seen a barista pick up 3 cups.
4. Thank the barista. I cannot imagine how stressful it is to listen to hundreds of people order a grande no fat no whip double shot with two pumps of vanilla...
5. Respect others' space. Avoid sitting right on top of someone and infringing on their tables if you can avoid it.
6. Don't go in there just to use the restroom or sit outside for free wifi. Yes, I've seen a few adults do just this today. You wouldn't go into a Mexican restaurant, sit down, eat the tortilla chips and leave, would you?
Mind those manners, lovely readers!