Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disposable Pearls

Well, you're probably slightly puzzled by the title of this post. Fear not, it's totally logical and helpful. 




You can find these here at Girl Props for a whopping $2.99. For 15 pairs! (This is totally unsolicited, we're not receiving any money or compensation, just an idea we find clever and useful.)


The logic: Not to replace your good pearls, but to have on hand. Think: you can leave them in your purse, backpack, car, cosmetic bag and many other places. If you're going out and worried about wearing nice jewelry, these are great. You could lend them out and not worry about losing them. If you lose a pearl you can put them back in. A solid $2.99 investment if you ask me. They've saved me a handful of times!

Will you pick some up? Do you do anything else similar to this?
xoxo,
A+C


So

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog-love the title! I just discovered via "My Life as A Young Southern Prep." I have never heard of these before, but I do have a few pairs of very inexpensive faux pearls from Target that I wear to the pool, beach or wherever I don't want to worry about losing/messing up nice jewelry!
    L at colorfulandclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Totally makes sense too!

    ReplyDelete