1. Don't take up too much room. Chances are, if you're alone, you don't really need a table for six.
2. Don't talk on the phone in quieter areas or listen to music.
3. Do smile at everyone. From tired students to over worked librarians. We could all use a smile.
4. Do take advantage of the library's at home resources. This can save you a trip and time!
5. Thank the librarians who help. They work hard, and chances are, we couldn't ever find what we need without them.
6. Don't eat if you can avoid it. If you can't, make sure you're not loud and that you clean it up.
Mind those manners!!