Let's elaborate a bit on the brunch experience...
- Lets be real. Who doesn't enjoy morphing two mediocre meals into one fabulous one? Everyone loves brunch. With that said, brunch lines can get a bit crowded. Lines may be long, but it's part of the experience. Use the long waits as an excuse to spend more time with your friends.
- Typically, brunch takes place on Sunday mornings/afternoons. With that said, it is completely acceptable to pull off the "messy yet still put together look". Get those sunglasses and baseball caps out.
- If it's nice out and you have the opportunity to sit outside, do it!!
- The big decision: Do you want breakfast food or lunch food? Once you get the menu, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and really think about what you want. We're totally serious. What you order totally sets the tone for the brunch.
- If you're a more experienced lady who brunches, you obviously already have your go-to brunch spot with your friends. Your goal is to get to that level where you double kiss your waiter and you don't even need to look at the menu.
- Seriously, getting to that level is quite an accomplishment.
- The length of the meal is key. You and your friends by no means want to be those girls who take an eternity to get out. Take your time eating, but as previously mentioned, the time prior to the meal is all about the waiting game- don't make others wait too long!
- Split the bill. It's much easier for everyone. Usually most items on the menu are the same price, so you shouldn't be overpaying or not paying enough (but even if you are, our friends like to say "it all evens out").