Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Me" Time

When was the last time anyone dedicated a whole day to just "you?" I don't think I have had this all summer. Me time does not equal running to Target and the grocery store for errands and  going to the pool with many others! Here is how we would spend our time! (We're going to have one of these days before summer is over.)


Mani/Pedi, clearly!

Starbucks drink of choice!

A little bit of shopping for fun! (not to replace a white v neck!) Just for fun.

Work out class or run of choice!

Relaxing on the couch with some books, magazines and a favorite movie!

I cannot wait to have one of these days! We think everyone should have at least one this summer!! Make it a goal to schedule one and let us know!
xoxo,
A+C

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this sometime! It's so hard to find time for myself during the school year, so I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete