Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympic Madness

It's our favorite time-Olympic Season! We love the summer and winter olympics, but are especially pumped that they are in London. I (C) was in London last summer, and I am absolutely ready to move there. It's great to see what it's like for the Olympics-what a beautiful city!

I'm partial to swimming and I could not resist sharing this hilarious video-USA Swim Team does Call Me Maybe! Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps, and Missy Franklin are just some the swimmers in this video!
















The gorgeous Duchess of Cambridge


The US Men's Gymnastics Team


We love watching the Opening Ceremonies, swimming, diving, gymnastics, and beach volleyball! Of course, they are all wonderful. What is your favorite part to watch?

Love,
A+C

2 comments:

  1. I loved that video; Ryan Lochte is sort of my new obsession, haha! I love to watch rowing and gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete