Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nail Polish Favorites: Summer 2012 (C)

I (C) received a request for us to each do a top 5 favorite nail colors this summer...Here are mine! In the summer, I am all about bright and fun colors. A's will be here tomorrow!

Essie Mojito Madness via
This color is basically the bomb. I've been wearing it a ton this summer and have received a million compliments every single time. It even made it into my June favorites.

Essie Splash of Grenadine via
Essie Splash of Grenadine is a staple. I love love love it. It's such a great summery pink that many of you have had!

Essie Lapis of Luxury via
This is a color I've had since it came out (2010) and I have loved it since. It was one of the first colors I actually bought myself, and not borrowed or used at a nail salon!

Essie Tart Deco via
This is another super popular and fabulous color from last year. I love the coraly peachy perfection of this one!

Essie Turquoise and Caicos via
Yet another cult favorite. I love this one and it actually took me forever to hunt down. I never had luck finding it!

What are your favorites!?
Love,
C

4 comments:

  1. I have all of these colors besides the Mojito Madness. I am currently rocking hot pink nails though I love all of the colors you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lapis of Luxury! Cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year my color was Tart Deco, but this year I am totally all over Bikini So Teeny! Essie seems to always reign over my polishes for the Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving "If You Moust You Moust"-a bright pink from the OPI Limited Edition Minnie Mouse collection! OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" (a mint green shade) is one of my new favorites as well. All of my nail color is OPI-I've never bought any Essie but I might have to try "Lapis of Luxury" bc it looks pretty close to Carolina blue and I haven't seen a good Carolina blue shade in OPI.

    ReplyDelete