- Find a good dry shampoo. This will become your best friend once you find one that you love. It's not good for your hair to wash it everyday, but we don't want to look greasy either. This is when the dry shampoo comes in. I love the KMS California Hair Play Dry Touch Up, but the Tresseme one is also supposed to be wonderful! (haven't tried myself, so I can't say from personal experience.)
- The shower cap. Call me a grandmother, but this is my best friend when I don't want to get my hair what but still want to shower. You can get them at Target for a few dollars, and they also have disposable ones for travel (I always take the ones from hotel rooms.) Also, Nordstrom Rack has cute ones (random, I know.)
- Microfiber Hair Towel. I'm on my second one of these and I love it. I use it every single time I wash my hair, and it cuts drying time in half.
Diva Darling via
- Headbands and baseball caps. Need I say more? We've already done a post on baseball caps here, and they really are great on lazy hair days or when you know you'll be outside. Plus, we all know I (C) am obsessed with headbands. There will be a full headband post soon!
- The sock bun. Oh my goodness, how I adore this hair style. It's been great all summer, remember when I posted on trying it earlier? I did, and love it. However, it works much better using a mesh donut than a sock.
How do you save time on your hair? Let us know!