Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You've been tagged...

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

Sidenote: We love how the Germans can create words with such elaborate, yet distinct meanings. 

Here are the rules:  
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

We were tagged by Life, Love, and Bargain Labels and she asked us these questions:

1. What was the most awkward date you've ever been on?

2. What supernatural ability would you most like to have, and why?
3. What trivial thing are you afraid of? 
4. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. How do you eat an Oreo?
6. If you could live in any decade or era, what would it be? 
7. What does your favorite piece of jewelry look like? 
8. What is your favorite book that you read recently?
9. If you could have dinner with a favorite figure, alive or dead, who would it be? 
10. What is your favorite Mean Girls quote?
11. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?

1. 
A. Can't say that I've had an awkward date yet (knock on wood)...
C. I haven't been on an awkward date either...(knock on wood!)


2.
A. I want to FLY. 
C.I'd love to be invisible so that I could find out what people say about me, or so I could do things without people knowing! 


3.
A. Being mediocre in life. So scared of that. 
C. Someone remembering my outfit.

4.
A. J. Crew. Undoubtedly. 
C. Nordstrom (cover all of my bases!)

5.
A. Smush the cookie together so that the white frosting escapes on the sides, lick the frosting from the sides, open the cookie, eat all of the frosting from the inside, then eat each cookie separately. 
C. I don't eat Oreos.


6.
A. 50's. I swear I was born in the wrong era.
C. 1920s.


7.
A. Tie between my pearl earrings and my gold signet ring. 
C. My class ring.


8.
A. "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)" by Mindy Kaling. 
C. Room!!


9.
A. I wouldn't say he's a favorite figure...but Charles Manson. I know, I'm a creep, but I've always wanted to interview a serial killer. 
C. Grace Kelly.


10.
A. "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!"
C. "Oh my God Karen, you can't just ask people why their white."


11.
A. I would say New England, but I'm going to be living there for the next four years so...Bermuda, baby!
C. London!


Questions:
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
2. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Why?
3. What is the best academic class you have ever taken?
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why?
5. What is the one word that best describes you?
6. What is your favorite meal of the day?
7. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What is currently your favorite song?
9. Most embarrassing moment?
10. Favorite TV series of all time?
11. Who is your favorite fashion designer?


WE TAG ALL OF YOU! 


Love, 
A+C

2 comments: