1. Barbour Coat: This is a Beadnell, and pretty common. It seems to be a good layering jacket.
2. Puffy Coat: For those mornings when we run to Starbucks or home from the gym, a puffer coat can offer warmth, but it's much more casual.
3. Quilted/Puffer Vest: Another one of those great layering pieces!
4. Fleece: Everyone has their favorite, from Patagonia to Mountain Hardwear to Old Navy. Fleece jackets and pullovers are nice and comfy.
5. Rain Jacket: Any sort of rain jacket is crucial for those on college campuses! Good to keep on hand.
6. Peacoat: Whether you prefer short or long, pea coats are classic and will be worn for years to come!
What are your favorites pieces of outerwear for fall?