Friday, October 5, 2012

Scarf It Down

Scarves are without a doubt one of the best fall accessories. Here are some of our favorites!

J.Crew (my obsession, I broke down and bought this baby!)  jcrew.com
Lilly Pulitzer (I think Murfees are cute, but overrated. I have one that I snagged on sale.)  lillypulitzer.com
lululemon athletica (the coziest thing.) - lululemon.com
Old Navy (cute cablekint.)  oldnavy.gap.com
Target (python print.) - target.com
Burberry (I am the first to admit that I am obsessed with these classic scarves, especially the whitescarves. I am also the first to admit that I won't be getting one in the near future.) tessabit.com
Topshop (fun!) topshop.com
Topshop (relaxed and comfy.)topshop.com

Let us know what your favorites are!
xoxo,
A+C





1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm making a scarf list for post-op since my big scar is on the back of my neck and they're shaving that part of my hair too. I may get a pixie cut and just accessorize it all winter with gorgeous scarves!
    Y'all are fabulous, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete