Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One Piece, Three Ways: The Leather Pants

Leather pants are pretty bold for fall. They are super trendy, but somehow classic at the same time.  Here are some maybe not so out there ways to rock these pants.


Look #1: Fair Isle Sweaters are staples for winter. So are some luxe suede boots. Throw in a third texture with some leather. Fun and festive.
Look #3: The peplum top is fun and flattering with some straight leather pants. Throw on a statement necklace and black pumps, and you've got a great look to go out in.
Look #3: The sweater and bow flats. The look of the pants is instantly softened with a cozy sweater and the fun bow flats.

Can you rock this look? Will you dare?!
xoxo,
A+C

2 comments:

  1. I have seen those leather pants on so many ppl and they looked fabulous in them, but I don't know if I want to try this trend.
    I really liked your looks though :)
    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could actually pull off leather pants! They look awesome with what you put them together with. In fact, I actually posted about the sweater from J. Crew http://baileysbulletins.blogspot.com/2012/10/sweater-weather.html

    xoxo,
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete