Religion and Politics: Two things we aren't supposed to talk about, but somehow are always talked about, especially now. Avoid being rude and obnoxious like others have been recently!
1. Don't ever tell anyone what they believe is wrong. There is no right or wrong way, it's what you believe. That's honestly one of the rudest comments anyone could make!
2. Take a chill pill on Twitter. Unless your twitter account is politically based always, there is no need to tweet 20 times per presidential debate, it's a good way to get unfollowed.
3. If you say something about your personal beliefs, be ready to back it up. That's all part of being an educated and well read young person. Don't say you like Romney/Obama/Any other candidate without being able to say why. People will ask.
4. Avoid pushing your beliefs hard on anyone, especially in class. It's a good way to drive everyone crazy. State your beliefs, but respect others' beliefs.
5. Please, don't let others do these things back to you!
Keep going, just a little bit longer and the election will be over!