Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Exam Week Chic: Winter Edition [casual]

Exam week. We're thinking about the Emperical Formula, the functions of the amygdla, and the basis for capital punishment. We don't really have the time to think through our ensembles. Some of us like to be more comfy and casual. Here are three looks we love. 

Look 1: Classic Exam Week: fleece and yoga pants.
Look 2: Tee + Vest + Leggings. Good for layering.
Look 3: Statement tee + Leggings + Flats

What do you wear?
xoxo,
A+C

2 comments:

  1. Not that I have exams, but I am all over #1! Love my fleeces so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rocking that first look like it's going out of style! I'm not even ashamed to admit that my roommate and I just did a load of laundry that consisted solely of yoga pants and leggings to help us get through the rest of finals.

    ReplyDelete