Saturday, December 22, 2012

Skin Saviors

This cold winter weather has definitely been a "reality check" for our skin. Here are a few things that have helped us this winter thus far!

1. Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream: Totally saves my dry and cracked cuticles. A great buy at $5.99, and smells great too!
2. Nivea Essentially Enriched Lotion: We love this stuff. It moisturizes our skin. It's the only thing that helps me, and it's readily accessible at Target. Worth a shot!
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub: I have a confession: my lips take a huge toll in the winter. This scrub is awesome. It was $22.50 at Sephora, so it's not cheap. But, this should last me for at least a year. I use it 2-3 times a week, and my lips no longer suffer.
4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Face Wash: Two words: Holy. Grail.
5. True Blue Shea Cashmere Hand Creme: Awesome stuff. Smells great! It would be a perfect little gift for yourself or a friend.
6. Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy: Another thing that is a splurge at $25. I got a mini in a kit. And it's a totally holy grail. I use it twice a day and it's amazing. I did break down and buy the full size. I know it makes a huge difference because my DAD noticed my lips looked a lot better. (it's worth it if you struggle with lips!)

xoxo,
A+C

No comments:

Post a Comment