5 Tips To follow:
1. DO NOT CHECK COLLEGE CONFIDENTIAL. If you don't know what that is, don't seek it out. I promise you. It's far to stressful.
2. Be prepared for one of four results: Accepted, Deferred, Waitlisted, or Denied. And imagine your situation for all situations. It helps a lot to be mentally prepared.
3. Don't start countdowns on countdowns on countdowns. Yup, I had countdowns on my phone, planner, every notebook, laptop, and yes: on my mirror. Which were great, until my dad told me how unhealthy that was. And he has a point. Limit yourself to one countdown. That's what I did, and it helped.
4. Distract Yourself. Working out has helped me a lot. I can focus my nervous energy on a bike, and not on staring at a piece of loose leaf writing XYZ University in my planner.
5. Remember, what's meant to be, will be.
PS-Am I the only one that is this crazy to have problems like this? It's just so hard when you know the exact day!