Saturday, February 4, 2012

Make Your Own Monogram Desktop!

I (C) saw someone post an example of this on tumblr, but it looked super complicated. I set out on a easier way so that those of us who are photoshop impaired could have some fun too! (Warning: You're going to want to make five of these!)

Step 1: Select a cute desktop! I've used Lilly as well as other fun patterns! We'll be using a navy chevron one! Make sure it's large enough, or else the image will get distorted.


Step 2: Upload it to Picnik. (I'm going to be so sad when Picnik shuts down in April!!)

Step 3: Go to the stickers section, and select a shape (I like circles and rectangles the best.) Change color as you wish.
Step 4: Add desired initial(s) or name! It can be a little tricky to size and color them evenly, but it's well worth it!
Save and enjoy!! Now you can make everyone jealous of your darling wallpaper! Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
A+C

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I feel like I'm always changing my desktop background... I love to keep things fresh, especially in the middle of the semester when I'm glued to my laptop! I may have to try this.

    Thanks for Sharing :)

    xo,
    Kristen
    krisgris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely doing this! Great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great and I totally just did it for my work computer! (Clearly having a super productive, focused day =)

    ReplyDelete