Monday, February 27, 2012

Someone gorgeous, intelligent, witty, kind, and all around fabulous is turning 17 today...

It just so happens to be C's birthday today!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing best friend, partner in crime, and soul sister I could ask for.

Some pink and green (and a whale!) on your birthday, naturally. 

Here are 17 words (that start with the letter C) to describe C: 

Courageous- You are seriously one of the strongest people I know. 
Classy- You are a class act, my friend. 
Charming- You are so damn likable...better yet, lovable! 
Creative- When your brainstorming starts, it cannot be stopped. 
Caring- I can always count on you to cheer me up. 
Cheerful- You do everything with a smile on your face. 
Colorful- From your clothes to your personality, you're full of color! 
Chic- You epitomize the word. 
Cultured- You are well traveled and knowledgeable. I appreciate it so much. 
Composed- You present yourself with class and grass. I love you for it. 
Cool- To put it bluntly, you are seriously an incredibly amazing girl. You're so cool. Lolz
Celestial- You are seriously an angel. Such a kind and genuine friend. 
Centered- You are are the perfect balance of everything a person should be. You know who you are and you know what you want. Wise beyond our years, you know your center. 
Casual/Caj- Had to slip a #BetchesLuvThis reference in here. 
Certifiably fabulous- Enough said. 
Committed- You give everything in all that you do and you are dedicated to all that you do. 
Cute- You are really the cutest! 

Thank you for being you. I love you to the moon and back. Can't wait to see where this blog of ours brings us in the future. 

All my love, 
A


PS- Here are some virtual Baked by Melissa cupcakes. I'd send them to you, but they don't mail out of state...so we'll have to wait for your visit to New York! xoxoxoxo

4 comments: