We all know how rude people can be in class. Here are a few helpful tips so you don't find yourself guilty of an etiquette faux-pas in class!
1. Show up on time. This is fairly self explanatory, but nothing is more rude than showing up 15 minutes into a lecture.
2. Don't eat or chew gum. Pretty obvious. It's rude and distracting.
3. If you're going to be in class, pay attention. I've heard so many stories of people watching movies in class or listening to music. It's disrespectful to the professor and other students who are trying to focus.
4. Thank your professor. This little gesture will put a smile on his or her face. It will set you apart from the other students.
5. Be engaged and ask questions. Not only is this polite, it's also to your benefit. You'll remember the things that you asked better than reading your notes.
6. On the contrary, don't talk too much. That can get distracting, and others may have great comments to add in as well!
7. Turn things in neatly. No frills on the sides of papers and nice handwriting show that you care about your work and respect your professor.
What are some other ways that you stay polite in class? Keep minding those manners, lovelies!