Tuesday, January 22, 2013

City Report: Edinburgh, Scotland

A few summers back, I had the privilege of visiting Edinburgh, Scotland. It is a totally underrated European city. It's beautiful, historic. Cobblestone streets and Harry Potter-esque buildings make up this city. Here a few photos from my trip!


view from Edinburgh Castle

The Cafe where JK Rowling wrote much of Harry Potter

mid day lounge. Literally all of these people just laying around for a midsummer afternoon nap.

Have you visited Edinburgh or any other part of Scotland?
xoxo,
A+C

2 comments:

  1. I studied abroad in Edinburgh for five months! The city is truly enchanting. I miss it every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! I'm heading to Scotland for a few weeks this summer and your pictures of Edinburgh just got me even more excited :)

    ReplyDelete