Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Know Why Her Hair Is So Big...(It's Full of Secrets!)

Hair. Hair is either a blessing or a curse, depending on what type you have. We thought it would be fun to show you some neat little "tools" that you may or may not know about, that nonetheless make styling our hair a little bit easier. (there will be a product installation tomorrow!)

1. Emi Jay Hair Ties
2. Regular Size Bobbi Pins
3. Round Brush (use for blow drying with body or waves)
4. Ionic Brush (blow drying hair straight)
5. Teasing Comb (adding extra body)
6. Regular Brush
7. Spin Bins (AWESOME for buns!)
8. Regular Pony Tail Holders
9. Hair Donut
10. Wide Tooth Comb (wet hair)
11. Big Bobbi Pins (use for thick hair or for styling)
12. Blow Dryer (this is a great one)
13. Flat Iron (one with metal all around, can be used for curling iron!)

What are your favorite hair tools?
xoxo,
A+C

4 comments:

  1. When I had longer hair I loved spin pins! Now I'm a bobby pin addict. Can't wait to have long enough hair to curl again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try those spin pins! I might have to pick some up on my next trip to Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ConAir YouCurl curling wand! I don't like curling irons because I can never figure out how to use it without getting clamp marks in my hair. Wrapping my hair around the clamp-free barrel of the curling wand works so much better for me. Also I might have to try those big Bobbi pins. My hair is thick and put the individual strands are fine and slippery, so regular bobbi pins don't work too well!
    -L
    www.pearlsgowitheverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L-Those bobby pins are my savior. I have thick thick thick hair and it's crazy, I also recommend trying the ones that are wavy on one side all the way (bad description) they are the best!
      xoxo,
      C

      Delete