- Dedicate one day a week to be denim free. This dips your toes into dressing up a little more for class or errands. Throw on some cords or a skirt. It will allow you to wear some pieces that you may not wear normally.
- Lay out your outfit the night before. You have no idea how much easier this makes get ready for class in the morning until you start to do this. Check the weather the night before so that you're prepared for rain or snow.
- Make or take OOTDs. It motivates me to dress cuter if I know I can/should put a few things together for my tumblr or just for fun. It's also great to look back for inspiration if you're stuck in a rut.
- Read fashion blogs and magazines for inspiration.
- Figure out what YOUR style is and what you like!