- Throw on a scarf. It's a simple way to throw in a bit of color or a pattern. When it's so cold like this, it adds in warmth too.
- Put together some of your favorite accessory combos. It's great if you know that you love a certain pair of earrings with a certain necklace. It makes getting ready even easier!
- Create stacks. They are all the rage lately, and we love them too!
- Mix classic and trendier pieces.
- Don't be afraid to be bold or daring. It's easy and it's a great way to add in color or texture. It can dress up or down an outfit in an instant.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Dress Put Together (Part II)
In addition to wearing more put together clothes, it's important to accessorize! Here are a few tips on how we accessorize.