Saturday, January 26, 2013

C's Collective "End Of Season Finds"

These end of season deal have gotten so good. I've managed to find several awesome pieces on sale from the time right before christmas to this week. Everything I've purchased here was on sale! 


1. Tulle Striped Cardigan: Purchased at a boutique. Was $62: Bought $27.50
2. Lilly Pulitzer Striped Tank: Purchased from my via shop. Was $50: Bought $25.
3. Joie Pearline Top: Purchased at Neiman Marcus. Was $228: Bought $78

J.Crew Jeans: Both $125: Bought: $19.99 Each

Joie Darion Lace Print Jersey Leggings. Purchased: Bloomingdales.com. Was: $128 Bought: $46.80

I've found a lot of great deals lately! What about you all?
xoxo,
A+C


3 comments:

  1. Loving the pink and mint jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the green jeans on a super sale, too! It was a great bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the Lilly plaid seersucker Franco dress that I've wanted ever since last summer for just $55 on 6pm.com a couple weeks ago!
    -L
    www.pearlsgowitheverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete