Saturday, January 12, 2013

Put A Ring On It

There is something about that cute delicate ring that puts a smile on our faces. I didn't actually wear rings until recently, because I was paranoid that they would get stuck on (yes, this is from a past experience). But, I've worked up the courage, and now rings are a part of my daily accessory repertoire. They are easy to throw on. They make you smile when you write or type in class. Of course, we need more delicate ones for day time. Here are some we love (reasonably priced we add!)

Aside: The silver ring in the top right corner looks EXACTLY like this Tiffany Paloma Picasso ring that I received for 8th grade graduation!
Do you rock rings?
xoxo,
A+C

1 comment:

  1. I am always wearing my silver spoon ring- it belonged to my grandmother!

    ReplyDelete