1. Respect personal space. If you can avoid it, don't get too close to others, unless it's a full class, then we all get it!
2. Avoid chatting during class or making unnecessary noise. This one woman the other day would not stop talking to the instructor while she was teaching, and it drove me crazy! We need to focus.
3. Don't complain about the difficulty of an exercise. That's what you're in the class for, to work hard!
4. Wipe off any equipment that is not your own.
5. Say thanks to the instructors and front desk staff.