With the recent Golden Globe Awards, many of us are headed to see the latest and greatest films. We just need to make sure our manners are as great as those films!
1. Arrive promptly. No one likes when people block their view at the beginning of the movie (or the previews!) If you run late, try to go toward the back and avoid others.
2. Eat silently. Ugh the chomping is gross and distracting, enough said.
3. Clean up. The mess of popcorn or wrappers is unfortunate to the maintenance staff and probably frustrating.
4. Don't talk or text during the film!
5. Don't spread out too much in a crowded theater.
6. Thank everyone!