Most of us will be starting school again next week or the week after. While we certainly aren't rushing to get back to school, it's important to check off a few things so that we are prepared when we have to get back to the grind.
- Purchase all books. Do you have every book for every class? Now is a good time to check book lists and schedules.
- Make goals for each class. I always do this at the start of each semester. I make my goals attainable. For example: Read psych notes every night. Or, Raise up APUSH grade by one point. Or, get an A on the presidential analysis. I always write them in my notebook of to do lists.
- Check supplies. Do you have enough paper? Do you have a binder for your new class? It's good to know so you're not taken aback the night before your classes start.
- Organize Syllabi. Organize those Syllabi that you have. It's good to have everything together.
- Schedule significant dates. Do you have a day trip planned? Do you have a dentist appointment? Do you have a presentation? Schedule all of these on your calendars to avoid double scheduling!
Did we miss anything good to do before a semester starts?