Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Little Bit About Us

OUR GOAL: We want this blog to be beyond the stereotypical preppy blog. Our goal is to be the "modern guide to life for elegant women."


Starting tomorrow: We will have a week long series on easy ways to keep up New Years Resolutions/Goals! They will be a combination of both physical and mental.


About C
Hello fantastic followers! I'm C and I am so excited to be working on this blog with the super fabulous A. I love to read and write for fun as often as I can. If my life could be a movie, I'd want it to be Midnight In Paris! I'm not a huge TV junkie, but I do love Gossip Girl, and my guilty pleasures of Bravo and TLC. I also love HGTV; interior design is an affinity of mine. I also love swimming and all water related activities. I love other cultures; my favorite cities are Paris and London! At some point in my life, I want to travel to Spain, Greece, and Italy. My favorite shade of nail polish is Essie Tea and Crumpets. In a few words, my style is classic and preppy with a contemporary twist. My go to outfit is a J.Crew Jackie Cardigan, jeans,  boots, and a fun scarf. I'm a super type A personality. I need everything organized exactly my way. I'm very much outgoing, but still a deep introvert. I run from any drama like it's the plague. I love studying literature and foreign languages.  I can't wait to get to know more of you! I sincerely appreciate you hopping among our journey in our new blog! Happy 2012 to all of you!


About A
Hey lovely followers! I'm A and I currently reside in New York. I've spent my summers on the beaches of New England from the time I was born. As a proud Aquarius, I love to make others laugh, I pride myself on being a good friend, I'm dangerously sarcastic, and I have an immense passion for fashion. My style can be described as classically preppy with a modern twist. My favorite brand of nail polish is Essie and Essie only; no other nail polish bottles are aesthetically pleasing enough as that cute little bottle. My favorite international city is Paris and my favorite vacation spot is Bermuda. I have a great interest in art history and visit art museums and galleries as often as I can. Fun fact: I can recite the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' word for word; I think Audrey Hepburn was a goddess. Thanks for following C and I on our adventures as Kennedys in a world of Kardashians. Stay classy.



3 comments:

  1. Y'all will have to do a post on Paris! I'm going there in March! Can't wait to read more! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned you enjoyed literature, you should post about your favorite books! Have to keep the mind in shape, too. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete