We thought that we would share some of our goals for 2012!! We're curious to hear what yours are, so comment below!
I'm trying to make my goals more about improving myself as a whole this year. I've written these down in the front of my to do list notebook as a constant reminder!
- Work out more. I got really out of shape in 2011 due to some health complications. In 2012, its time for me to stick to working out with my trainer twice a week and doing cardio on 3-4 of the other days. Hopefully, I'll get to try a Barre class that A loves so much!
- Eat more healthily. This is something that I really need to work at. I eat healthy meals, so its really going to be my snacking. It's not to lose weight, but if that happens, I obviously won't complain!
- Study harder. I do study plenty, but sometimes I feel like I give up way too quickly on understanding concepts. I need to buckle down and just force myself to study longer.
- Be a fabulous blogger. This is something totally new to me! I'm hoping I can manage my time well enough so that I can stay on top of school and still collaborate with A on fun posts!!
- Show more gratitude. I am going to write down one thing every day that I'm thankful for and show one person every day that I am grateful to have him or her in my life.
|So true. The gym has been packed this week! Yay for slimming down America? Just kidding, I hate waiting for equipment every time I go for cardio.|
So it's finally 2012 and it really hit me that I will actually be going away to college and living on my own next fall. Similar to C, my goals for this year are focused on overall self improvement. I'm really looking to establish good habits this year before the slowly approaching and soon to be big change that is college.
With or without the antidepressants, stay optimistic. 2012 is going to be an awesome year...I can feel it!