Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter 2012 Nail Polish Trends

Here are our favorite nail polishes for the winter! 

A's Favorites: 

Wicked: Wicked is such a classic. Described as "a deep and dark creamy sinister red", it is the perfect alternative for those of you who aren't daring enough to try black nail polish. 
via

Mink Muffs: Mink Muffs is my absolute favorite earthy colored nail polish. Described as "a smokey plush taupe", it is the perfect transition from fall to winter. I've been wearing it on my nails for the past week or so and I never get tired of it!

Power Clutch: I'm always a bit hesitant to wear green nail polish (I went through a phase where I wore kelly green nail polish in 6th grade...every day. Not cute), but I absolutely love Power Clutch. Described as "a striking, deep gray-green", it is the perfect combination of green and gray. Its this year's Sew Psyched! 

C's Favorites: 

OPI Warm and Fozzie: This is such a fun and festive color. I received this in my stocking, and I've been loving it! If you look closely, you can see so many different shades in the polish, and it's gorgeous. It's from the Muppets collection, so if you can find it, snatch it up!


Essie Chinchilly: This is definitely the best grey that I've found. It is a perfect not too light, not too dark grey. I wore it a lot during the fall as well!


Essie Tea and Crumpets: This is definitely one of my favorite colors ever. I never get sick of it, and I love the little sheen it has in it as well!



What are your favorite winter polishes? We're always excited to hear about new colors! 


Love,
A+C


4 comments:

  1. Kiss on the Chic by OPI is a new favorite! The perfect light pink that is soft and light, but still shows up! Passion and You Don't Know Me Jacques are other OPI favorites! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm and Fozzie is my current favorite nail polish! Wicked is really pretty too, I am definitely going to check it out next time I'm at Ulta.

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM OBSESSED WITH ESSIE CHIN CHILLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MAT!! I'll totally check that out!
    Kristen and Emily-those have definitely been amazing this season!! If only I was better at painting nails...xoxo, C

    ReplyDelete