1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!!
C's Fun Facts
1. I'm a new nail polish addict, and now I can't stop researching and buying them!
2. My favorite fragrance is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.
3. My mom is my best friend. We talk all the time, and we have such similar personalities.
4. I really want to visit Greece and Italy.
5. I love patterns. My top three favorites: chevron, stripes, and cheetah! (in moderation, of course!)
6. Spelling is one of my hidden talents! However, there are two words that are impossible for me to spell: necessary and etiquette.
7. I'm absolutely fascinated with Grace Kelly.
8. I don't enjoy public speaking, at all. I'm getting a lot better at it, but I still get nervous every single time.
9. I'm very German and Irish.
10. I am super picky with my laptop's desktop organization. It has to be a certain way, and I change my background on the daily. Right now, It's a picture from Paris!
11. People tend to mix my sister and I up, a lot. We get asked if we're twins almost every time we are out together!
A's Fun Facts
1. I'm Irish, Italian, and a bit English.
2. I am distantly related to William Penn (the founder of Pennsylvania), hence the reason behind the naming of my dog, William Penn.
3. I can recite the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' word for word. I think Audrey Hepburn was a true beauty.
4. I've spent every summer since I was born in Watch Hill, RI. New England has my heart.
5. I have a large interest in public policy and law and will likely study both in college. Subsequently, I've been thinking a lot about law school as of lately.
6. I overanalyze everything and drive myself crazy over little details. It's frustrating, but I've learned that it can be looked at positively in that everything I do is done with great attention and perfection. (I've totes thought about using this as the answer for that inevitable "What is your greatest weakness?" job interview question.)
7. I have an immense passion for fashion. Awards Season is like heaven for me. I die.
8. Flora by Gucci and Chanel No. 5. are my two favorite scents.
9. I never leave the house in sweatpants or without nail polish on my nails. Never.
10. I check the stocks on the reg. Every year on my birthday, my parents give me money to invest in whatever stocks I chose and I have a ton of fun with it. My friends call me the ibanker in training.
11. I love art history and admittedly go to art museums during my free time. I'd love to start collecting when I'm older.
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
C: Ryan Gosling
A: Naturally, C and I have the same celebrity crush. Typical.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
C: My David Yurman bracelet with pearl ends.
A: The heirloom diamond ring my parents gave me for Christmas.
3. What are y'alls pet peeves?
C: People who don't use turn signals, disorganization, and impoliteness.
A: The sound of silverware against a plate, rudeness, girls who purposely act stupid and dumb themselves down.
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
C: Probably my camel coat from J.Crew
A: My navy blue blazer from Zara
5. What was the last movie you watched?
C: Sex and the City!
A: Moneyball (Brad Pitt produced and starred in it...SWOON)
6. Who is your favorite book character?
C: Daisy Buchanan, The Great Gatsby.
A: Holden Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye
7. What is your favorite holiday?
A: My creepy side wants to say Halloween, but Christmas tops 'em all.
8. What is your biggest fear?
C: Failure at anything.
A: Yet another example of how C and I are twins. Definitely failure in general.
9. Where is your favorite place to shop?
C: Toss up between J.Crew and Nordstrom!
A: J. Crew/ Lilly Pulitzer/ Kate Spade.
10. What is your favorite city?
A: New York.
11. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows?
C: Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, What Not To Wear, RHONJ, Giuliana and Bill
A: Tie between RHOBH and RHONY, Entourage, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Sex and the City
1. What is your favorite quote and why?
2. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
3. Where would your dream wedding take place?
4. What is your favorite place to vacation?
5. Who is your favorite historical figure?
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
7. If you could pick any past time period to live in, what would it be? Why?
8. If you had to listen to the same song on repeat for 24 hours and you could choose the song, what song would you chose?
9. Put your iTunes on shuffle. List the first 6 songs that pop up.
10. What is the meaning behind your blog's name?
11. What is your astrological sign?
We want to tag: anyone who hasn't been tagged! Let us know if you answer these questions below!