Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Piece, Three Ways: Faux Fur Vest

Many of you probably picked up a fur vest this season. I (C) have loved wearing mine in so many different ways! They are super warm, but still a fun take on a trend. Here are some more "classic" ways to incorporate the vest.
Look #1: This is a little bit more daring with the colored denim. However, the classic creme blouse and the black boots tone it down a little bit and keep it more classic! This is a fun look that could be worn into March as well! (If you're like us and in a chilly climate!)
Look #2: This is a dressier look. The black skirt and top are simple, while the vest pulls in together turning a potentially drab look into a fun one!
Look #3: This is probably the most practical. I've worn an OCBD with jeans, flats, and the vest multiple times this winter, and have received many compliments on the look!

Do you all have fur vests? How do you wear them? What is your favorite look?
Love,
A+C

5 comments:

  1. I actually don`t own a fur vest, but this post makes me want to go out and buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, I always feel super intimidated by them! I really like the first look, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine! I only have one outfit that I always wear it with, but it's so warm and soft! Love your outfit ideas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is your vest from?? I am obesessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Grace-here is the link to the one that we used was a Michael Kors from Harvey Nichols, which is sold out. However, I have this one (and it's MUCH more affordable!) from Nordstrom that is fairly similar and I love!

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/baguda-faux-fur-vest/3237121?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=2100

    Love, C

    ReplyDelete