Monday, August 13, 2012

Perfectly Preppy Backpack

A new school year calls for a new (monogrammed) school bag. After doing some research on the internet, I (A) figured that with the mass amount of books I'm going to be carrying from class to class, a backpack made the most sense for me...especially in the interest of my shoulder/back health. Throughout high school, I always carried my books in a Vineyard Vines tote, but I decided that with the big change coming up (COLLEGE!) I wanted to change up my bag as well!

Let me tell you- I could not be happier that I did! My new bag is from Monogram Chick and I am thrilled with the finished product!




How gorgeous is it?! I am so so so happy! Monogram Chick did an absolutely fabulous job. The backpack measures to be 16 inches tall x 12 inches wide x 5 inches tall. It has one big pocket, one medium pocket, and one small pocket to fit all of my books perfectly. I can't wait to use this for school! 

Sarah even included a personalized note in the bag, which I thought was an incredibly sweet touch! I am a sucker for wonderful customer service. 

xoxo, 
A

1 comment:

  1. I love when places include notes (KJP and J. McLaughlin do it too) as well! Your backpack looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete