Friday, August 10, 2012

#ThingsALoves


1. Essie's 'E-nuf is e-nuf' has been on my nails for the past week or so! This 'subdued creamy coral' is simply lovely. 
2. Kate Spade bangles. So delicate and cute. The perfect addition to any outfit. I have the mint colored one that says 'Mint Condition' on the inside. There is a special meaning behind this one- more on that to come!
3. My signet ring that I got for graduation from my parents is something I've been wearing every day. Very special to me for obvious reasons. 
4. Pellegrino. I drink this all day, every day. At every meal. The best. 
5. Kate Spade advertising. Absolutely adorable and so catchy! Pure brilliance. 
6. Cherries! I've been eating these all summer. They're the perfect yummy snack. 
7. I got this Dior mascara about a month ago and I cannot say enough good things about it. The brush, the consistency, and the scent (yes, it's scented!) are all perfect. My new favorite.

What are you loving lately?

Love, 
A

1 comment:

  1. My parents gave my sister a signet ring for graduation, too! And Kate Spade bangles are THE best. :)

    ReplyDelete