Friday, August 24, 2012

Tumblr Request: C's Skin Routine

So, I received a request on tumblr to post my skin routine. I have very dry skin (Sahara desert dry.) Somehow, I still manage to keep a clear face. My routine is super simple, but super effective for me.


Cetaphil. Cetaphil is my holy grail. It works so fantastically. It's highly effective at cleaning your face and even removing makeup! Here's the unpopular thing I do: wash my face only at night. I find that washing my face in the morning dries out my skin more than it already is.

Neutrogena SPF 15 Moisturizer. I apply this twice a day and I have been using this for about a year, and I think it works just as well as the $30 Boscia one I used before.

Neutrogena Eye Make Up Remover. I use this after I use Cetaphil but before I moisturize. I rinse off after, but I think Cetaphil does such a good job at removing my eye makeup!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I use this once or twice a week. I find that any more than that is too drying for my skin, but it's important to exfoliate!

Clean&Clear Persa Gel 10. This stuff will cure a little zit in a day. I only use this if I am desperate because it's so drying to your skin, but it works miracles!

Do we use any of the same products? Do you have a suggestion for me? Let me know!
Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment