Sticking with the theme of the week, Carry on bags! This can be a challenging task too, you never know what you need or where you'll get stuck.
- Like we said earlier, we love our Longchamp Le Pliages for carry on! We also love our Vineyard Vines totes for when we need and want to organize things a little better.
- Magazines are a great way to pass time, as well as books! Pick up a novel or two and enjoy some reading time!
- Gum/Mints for ear popping and for freshening breath when you're deboarding.
- iPod/headphones to listen to music.
- Pashmina/scarf to keep warm, pashminas also double as a blanket! (I slept the whole way home from Europe with my pink pashmina!)
- Ziplock with hairspray, lip gloss, chap stick, lotion and hand sanitizer! This is probably sufficient unless you're not checking a bag. I find that my skin gets really dry, so the lotion and chap stick help a lot. And of course, hand sanitizer! Not pictured but also helpful, Colgate Wisps!
- Empty Water Bottle. There is a sort of stigma about the water on the airplanes, so I like to bring an empty water bottle and fill it up before I board. Just make sure it's not full when you're going through security!
- Some healthy snacks. Fruit and pretzels are always good! Sometimes the plane food can seem questionable, or you get delayed and hungry.
What do you always carry on for flights?