Thursday, March 1, 2012

Signature "Face": C's Edition

We both love playing with makeup. It's something totally girly, and a great way of self expression! Here is my (C's) signature look!!
(all images via Sephora with exceptions linked.)
Mac Myth is my all time favorite lipstick. I know a lot of people feel like Myth makes you look ill, it's the perfect nude for my skin, and I love nude lips!
I've had more expensive mascaras, and I find that this one does the trick!
Urban Decay Naked Palette: This covers such a wide variety of neutrals, and I love love love it. I just received Naked2 for my birthday, and I'm looking forward to experimenting more! Sin and Sidecar are two of my favorites!

The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: I've been wearing this one since 8th grade! It was my first "real" makeup item, and it's still a favorite today! I wear it almost everyday.


I love my Bobbi Brown. This gold cream shadow is my favorite for night!

A classic, the NARS blush in Orgasm. Best ever!
What are your signature looks? Watch for A's favorites tomorrow!
XOXO,
C






No comments:

Post a Comment