1. Make a list. We cannot stress the importance of making a list. It helps to be sure you already have what you need, and that you have everything washed/dry cleaned. Try to do this about a week before you're leaving.
2. Lay it all out. Lay your clothes out! It's so important. Also, we like to lay our things out and then go back to look at them the next day.
3. Stick to a color scheme. Try to pick a few neutrals i.e navy and white, and then fill them in with an accent color scheme. I find it makes it much easier to mix and match if need be.
4. Throw in some basics, even if you don't think you need them. A neutral tank, a white cardigan, a pair of jeans, and a pair of tights come in handy. I can't tell you how many times I've needed to throw on a white cardigan!
5. Check the weather. It's so important to be sure you're prepared for any kind of weather! Who knows what mother nature will bring!
6. Roll anything possible when assembling the suitcase. It's a lot easier to see what you have and allows you to find something in an instant.
How do you pack? Do you have any other tips for us?